Skip to main content
- New Launcher UI
- Customer may enable the Launcher UI using the use_launcher=true cookie. Please contact Support for more information.
- When training a Refiner program, a user may specify a "row range" to speed up the training process and getting results back faster
- Refiner can now support the following sequence of steps: Process Files -> Visual Refiner -> Refiner.
- The result will be the combination of Visual Refiner & Refiner output. Please note that Map Records and Refiner -> Visual Refiner are not yet supported.
- Three new Refiner functions added: map, filter, and flatten_list. These facilitate using lambdas with lists.
- Enable the OCR Emerson service for specific customers
- Option to embed an image of certain refined fields in the output. User can view these images in ReviewOCR and data is available Base64 encoded in the IBOCR.
- Review OCR and Review Batch page support rendering of images when a column starts with the "img_" prefix
- Confidence flagging within Review OCR can now be configured within Refiner Settings (available when confidence tracking is enabled)
- An administrator API has been added to view various metrics. Please see documentation for details.
- Repositories can now be created, deleted, and viewed via the API. Please see documentation for details.
- Organizations, Teams, and Collaborators can now be created, deleted, and viewed via the API. Please see documentation for details.
- Documentation for the Metrics API added
- File -> Export functionality added
- Intended primarily for Instabase use initially. Please let us know what export formats are useful to you and we may be able to add.
- First version of Metrics application is available for use
- Added context links for copying links, paths, and names of files and folders
- Files with JSON content are now pretty-printed when the user chooses to "Preview" the file
- Added support for HTTPS only mode within Instabase webservers, support for customer proxies
- Customer can use an environment variable in the yml whether to enable the new Launcher user interface or not
- Added support for AWS Elastic Load Balancer
- Refiner programs will no longer run automatically and “Run” must be clicked
- Re-design of Refiner's menus to use our standard IBApp format
- Refiner can now be run on a subset of rows through Refiner Settings for quicker debugging of Refiner results
- Hidden fields can now have their visibility toggled within Review OCR
- Provenance tracking can now be tracked automatically for simple extractions (confidence tracking and auto provenance must be enabled)
- Render any README.md in directories that have this file as a child
- Change to the menu look-and-feel, using the IBApp common template
- Visual Refiner's URL is changing from visual_refiner to visual-refiner to conform with other Instabase applications
- Openshift only: NGINX now does not use DNS resolver and relies on ClusterIP for each service running
- General improvements to page-load time
- General improvements and bug fixes to confidence tracking
- General performance and reliability improvements of Flow Batch mode
- Fixed incorrect nesting of directories when coping or moving files across repositories
- Improved highlighting of tracked results within Review OCR
- Fixed reporting of status = ERROR in the Flow Dashboard app
- Various OCR bug fixes for Map Records
- Fixed an issue with Fetch Files step when no files were being produced
- Fixed a UI bug where tree picker sometimes rendered incorrectly
- Fixed a UI bug where sometimes file paths could be interperated incorrectly
- Updated base Docker image to for security updates to various processes
- Fixed invalid JWT authentication errors related to incorrect cryptodome type
- Now using Ubuntu 18.04 based image for Nginx to avoid vulnerabilities related to previous Debian image.
- Fixes to Table Refiner to improve scrolling behavior and enable specifying error tolerance
- Fixed the "Preview" option in the File browser, such that different files can now be opened with the "Preview" link
- Fixed NLP Search issues when fetching webpages
- Improving messages within Table Refiner