- Visual Refiner's IBOCR output now includes provenance tracking and confidence reporting.
- Recipe Book
- Major app update including:
- New UI.
- Premade Recipes from Instabase.
- Installer wizard for easier project setup.
- Integration with Flow's Run view.
- Project-specific recipe books for project management.
- Screen reader support enabled.
- If an error occurs while running a Flow Binary, Instabase will link to the IBFLOW.
- You can now toggle between list and grid view in Launcher.
- You can now get and set SAML Mappings via the API. Please refer to the documentation for more information.
- Markdown (.md) files are now supported and rendered.
- Metrics and AuditLog APIs properly differentiate between username and email when appropriate.
- Launcher menus now open on click instead of hover.
- The sidebar's visibility can now be toggled.
- Not being logged in now presents a minimal sign in page instead of including Launcher.
- All services now support logging levels.
- SAML Mappings integrate independent of organization the isolation flag.
- Warning clause in added informing users of the dangers of using cur_status field in Status API. Status API is used for polling status of a Flow.
- AuditLog API documentation for each audit log type.
- Site API documentation.
- General Launcher documentation.
- SAML Mappings documentation improvements.
- Fixed issues with mounting databases in Launcher for some users.
- Allow users with read-only permissions for a folder to copy it.
- Fixed issue where applying organization defaults occasionally did not work.
- Saving default workspace ACLs in organization settings now refresh the text editor upon success.
- Corrected an issue with correct_orientation_fine when converting to greyscale. This flag corrects skew as a preprocessing step, allowing for better OCR.
- Fixed an error that occurred when a word is outside the bounds of the image and thus it's bounds are undefined.
- Main navigation bar has had it's Z-Index adjusted and fixed.
- Fixed some possible scenarios where default ACL verification would fail.
- Minor fixes to how the Beta Apps section displayed.
- Added corrected CSS library to Table Refiner inside of Launcher.
- Opening links in File System will now open in a new browser tab, when appropriate.
- Breadcrumb trail links now properly wrap.
- Fixed Metrics API issue where end time was being set to start of the current day instead of the current time.
- Metrics API now properly match counters.
- Metrics API now uses a correct start value.
- The Run Binary API webhook now sets the correct content-type.