Skip to main content
- Major update to Recipe Book which adds setup wizards and built-in recipes.
- NLP Search now has a "realtime search" option that performs a search in memory without any project setup.
- A user may generate backup codes when TOTP or SMS is setup for multi-factor authentication.
- For new ibprog files, Refiner will by default use the most recent formula version.
- Classifier can now be run as a step.
- Refiner will now show a save status:
- After a change is made => "Unsaved changes" will show.
- After the ibprog is saved to a program => "All changes saved" will show.
- Support for changing Refiner formula version through "Edit Program Settings" modal.
- Starting from Refiner formula version 2.1, formulas support wider use of Unicode (i.e. better support for Chinese characters).
- In the "About" section, we now provide an "About Instabase" tile which links to version information about your Instabase deployment.
- Debug logging for the time needed to run many file system operations as well improved error logging.
- Fixes the bug where we cannot use integers in refiner programs. Now, if the numbers have a "." in it, they will be parsed as a float; otherwise, they'll be parsed as an int.
- Previously, access to ACL manager for organization-owned repositories was limited to site administrators. Access has now been added for organization administrators.
- Metrics and AuditLog APIs properly differentiate between username and email when appropriate.
- Automatically expand folders after creating a new file or folder in them in the file system.
- Upgraded Instabase NGINX from version 1.15.9 to 1.15.12.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Nginx from properly routing Recipe Book API requests.
- Fixed a bug when compile binary returns NoneType.
- Fixes a bug where Process Files was failing when given a JPG image in Palette mode. (This most likely happens when a PNG in Palette mode is saved as a JPG and is then passed into the system).
- A Flow web-hook request now adds a Content-Type HTTP header set to application/json to indicate JSON content in the request body.
- Added alpha functions filter, map, and flatten_list as advanced ways of manipulating lists. We encourage experimental use and feedback but would caution against putting in production.
- Added a warning clause in documentation informing users of the dangers of using cur_status field in Status API. Status API is used for polling status of a Flow.