- Upgrade NLTK to version 3.4.5.
- Add mapped records to the Metrics API.
- New utilities for writing custom fetchers, such as HTML parsing, request retries, and common search terms for adverse news.
- Added ability to monitor news streams for news about a particular company's acquisitions
- Introduces an Apply NLP Flow step for various natural language tasks such as sentiment analysis and entity-action analysis
- Add support for deploying using the PostgreSQL database.
- Instabase now allows using Hitachi Vintara's S3 platform as the file-system.
- Adds two Classifier guides, How to Use Classifier and Custom Classifiers, to the docs.
- The App Settings page has been removed as it's been deprecated.
- Visual Refiner is now compatible with Flow V2.
- Added provenance tracking to regex_find and regex_get_all.
- A new interface for Tokenizers has been introduced which support provenance tracking.
- Tensorflow has been updated from 1.5.0-rc1 to 1.14.0 to address a security vulnerability.
- Redactor will not align documents if there are no absolute positioned annotations.
- Default to annotate first file with Redactor and Visual Refiner
- Fixed two Redactor exceptions
- Exception occurring when text is too large for a given region.
- Custom text overlays not working with absolute annotations.
- Fixed exception caused when Process Image Path is invalid in Review OCR
- Fixed issue causing Classifier V1 to fail on occasion.
- Fixed issue where signature detection would start even when signature image dimensions were zero.
- The ibocr builder was being reused, which meant that classes were not actually being filtered from the output. Start with a new ibocr builder so that we can properly filter the classes.
- Fixed bounding box issue that resulted in some words being dropped.