- Diff app now contains an audit log as well as various metrics tracking
- Audit log contains usernames as well as filenames the Diff App has been run against.
- Metrics increments on number of calls and by username, diff mode, extensions.
- File metadata is also logged.
- Redaction boxes can now be positioned relative to others.
- Redactor can now redact results found by Refiner Functions.
- A new Run Step API has been added to the Flow API.
- Added Global Address Token Matchers!
- These allow Token Matching for for entities such as cities, states, countries, zip codes, and local address classifiers.
- Added a Newsapi.org Fetcher, which is included in new Adverse News projects.
- Added a new Refiner Function called is_ocr_required which determines whether a record required OCR for processing.
- Microsoft SQL Server is now supported as a back end database.
- The 'Use New Uploader" option when uploading files has been removed as the "New Uploader" is now the default.
- A more easily accessible way to execute UDFs is available in Text Editor for those users with elevated privileges who can edit and execute these kind of functions.
- Provenance tracking now supports multi-page documents.
- Site Administrators can now update organization ownership.
- Launcher and UI has been updated with the new Instabase logo and theme.
- Fixed issue where having SITE_SETTING_ONLY_SITE_ADMIN_CAN_EDIT_ORG set could, under specific circumstances, cause users to not be able to view organizations they were a member of.
- Fixed issue where Diff App would incorrectly ref the right corner in some edge cases.
- Fixed two exceptions in Visual Refiner
- When a template and input documents had different numbers of pages.
- When a page contains no annotations, followed by a page with annotations.
- Visual Refiner now has a configurable timeout.
- Fixed a rare bug with HQ Document OCR that was producing inconsistent results.
- Redactor Generate Replacement now creates tokens with roughly the same length as the original token.
- Diff App documentation has been added.